Micromax has silently listed Canvas Play Q355 another 1.3GHz quad core powered smartphone running Android Lollipop over a 5.5 inch FWVGA screen. The Micromax Canvas Play Q355 price has not been revealed.
Canvas Play houses the MediaTek MT6582M quad core processor coupled with Mali 400 GPU. This is a dual SIM smartphone with dual standby mode running Lollipop 5.0 out of the box with 1GB RAM, 8GB storage and 32GB micro SD card support. Of the 8GB storage users will get about 3.6GB free storage space.
This handset sports a 5.5 inch capacitive touch screen with 854 x 480 pixels (FWVGA) resolution. There is VGA fixed focus camera on the front and a 5MP fixed focus camera on the rear. The rear camera can shoot 720p videos and does come with LED flash support.
Key features are 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. There are 3 sensors accelerometer, light and proximity. The Canvas Play Q355 gets power from a 2820 mAh battery with an estimated talk time of up to 10 hours.
Micromax Canvas Play Q355
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (GSM + WCDMA)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 5.5-Inch TN Display, 854 x 480 Pixels Resolution
- 1.3GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6582M CPU / Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 32GB
- VGA Front / 5MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2820 mAh Battery
- W-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, A-GPS
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack